Timothy GatonyeInternational Tax and Tax Advisory Lead
- International tax
- Financial and tax due diligence services
- Investor advisory services
- Transaction and deal advisory
- Transfer pricing
- Financial and tax structuring
- BS, Mathematics, University of Nairobi
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya and Rwanda
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation, UK (ADIT).
Timothy has over 8 years of experience in business advisory from a tax strategy perspective. He has served many clients in Rwanda, Kenya, DR Congo, Angola and Tanzania in various sectors such as agriculture, energy, manufacturing, trading, among others.
Timothy holds a Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) from University of Nairobi. He is a Certified Public Accountant of Kenya and Rwanda and is currently pursuing Advanced Diploma in International Taxation, UK (ADIT).
If you’d like a free consultation with Timothy, please start by completing the form: