James MuigaiBusiness Support Services Lead
areas of expertise
- Preparation and review of procedure manuals
- Human resource management
- Accounting and reporting
- Tax compliance
- Internal audit and risk assessment
- BS, Arts In Economics, University of Nairobi
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant, Kenya
He has served numerous clients in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, and Tanzania in various sectors such as mining, agriculture, education, trading, consulting, and energy, among others.
James holds a Bachelor of Arts (Economics option) from the University of Nairobi. He is a Certified Public Accountant in both Kenya and Rwanda and is currently pursuing an Advanced Diploma in International Taxation, UK (ADIT).
If you’d like a free consultation with James, please start by completing the form: