Catherine NjaneManagement Consulting and Risk Advisory Lead
areas of expertise
- Strategy advisory
- Financial modeling
- Business valuations
- Financial due diligence
- Organizational risk assessment
- Enterprise risk management
- Internal audit
- Internal controls review
- Master of Science in Financial Management, Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University
- BS, Statistics, Technical University of Nairobi
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya.
Catherine has over 10 years of hands-on experience in different sectors including the financial services industry, agribusiness, public sector, education, and manufacturing, among others. She has served clients in Rwanda, Kenya, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, and Mozambique.
Catherine also served as program manager for the Export Development Program from November 2020 to July 2021where she led the selection of suitable EDP companies, oversaw the development of EDPs for the companies, co-led the training of BDS service providers, and led the program reporting for the period.
If you’d like a free consultation with Catherine, please start by completing the form: